Monday, June 9, 2014

The Books of Orange Is the New Black

With the new season of Orange Is the New Black going live on Netflix last weekend, there has been a lot of news about a little tumblr blog dedicated to it. Why am I writing about this on my writing blog? Because the Tumblr blog focuses on the Books of Orange is the New Black, hence the name.

I also saw a buzzfeed list about this that referenced the Tumblr blog. I'm on Tumblr way too much than should be normal, so the blog definitely appeals to me. Book blogs on that site are always aesthetically pleasing.

Whomever runs the blog has also broken out a list of book references in the show from both season 1 and season 2. They have also been posting about some of the fake prop books that have also been used in the show.

It's pretty thorough, so I highly suggest checking it out.

Happy Reads Everyone!