Monday, May 5, 2014

Surprise Book Box

I saw a really cool post on Pinterest today in the book tag where you write down names of books you want to read on little slips of paper and put them into a jar. When you want to start a new book, you pull a slip out at random and whatever you get that's your next book. After seeing this, I got inspired to make my own.

I was planning on doing this and putting my slips of paper in a mason jar, but turns out my mom couldn't part with any. I did; however, have this little box she had given me years ago that I never used. So I used that instead.

It took me quite a bit, because I meticulously wrote down every single book I had on my to-read shelf on my good reads profile. 102 books. I have a hundred and two books in this little box. I think I put some series in here too, so I think I can bend the rules if I pick up book 3 in a trilogy, or something similar.

I love creative stuff like this, so I recommend it to any reader that needs to find a different way to decide what they want to read.

Happy Reads Everyone!